The links below will take you to information about applications and projects that may be of interest to the public. Past projects are listed separately from current projects. The Commission also processes many other smaller or routine permits that are listed on our permit application report webpage.
The DEP now issues permits for large projects in the unorganized areas of Maine; the LUPC certifies to the DEP that those projects meet certain land use standards, but does not issue a separate permit.
- Community Guided Planning and Zoning
- DP 3639 F - Big Lake Development, LLC
- Development Permit 4944
- DP 5050 B - Rising Tide Towers, LLC
- Expiration of A Concept Plan for the Lands of Lowell & Co. Timber Associates in Attean Township and Dennistown Plantation (ZP 532-F)
- FEMA Map Modernization
- Moosehead Region Planning Project
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC/Moose-Alder Stream Wind
- Recreational Lodging
- SP 3183 D - Grace Pond Realty Trust
- SP 4097-D, Niboban on Rangeley Lake, LLC
- ZP 659B - P-RP 009