Community Rehabilitation Providers
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) procures employment services for its clients from approved Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs) as part of an Individualized Plan for Employment (IPE) that results in community-based employment at wages of minimum wage or higher. Historically in Maine, CRPs have been reimbursed for their services based upon standard hourly rates. As a result of an intensive two year project with CRPs, DVR is implementing changes in its CRP payment system, which will move it to an outcome based model for job development/job placement services. These changes will go into effect across the state during State Fiscal Year 2014 through a gradual regional roll-out. Certain other employment services – known as “stand alone services” will continue to be paid at an hourly rate.
- CRP Payment System Description (Rev. 9/13)
Referral to CRP
- CRP Plan for Employment Services- Milestone #1 (Rev. 6/13)
- CRP Plan for Employment Serivces Optional Review (Rev. 6/13)
- CRP Placement Notification and Workplace Performance, Observations and Plan- Milestone #2 (Rev. 9/13)
- CRP Workplace Performance, Observations and Plan- Milestone #3 (Rev. 6/13)
- CRP Closure notification and Workplace Performance, Observations and Plan- Milestone #4 (Rev. 6/13)
Stand Alone Single Service Forms
- Stand Alone Services Report (Rev. 1/14)
- Community Based Situational Assessment (CBSA) report (Rev. 9/13)
- Job Analysis Form (Rev. 1/14)
- Trial Work Assessment report (Rev. 9/13)
CRP Milestone Forms Training Videos
- Part 1 (1 hour 11 minutes) - Video is closed captioned, no audio is available.
- Part 2 (1 hour 9 minutes) - Video is closed captioned, with audio.
If you have suggestions for improving this website or have difficulty accessing any of its content, please contact: Webmaster.BRS@Maine.gov