Community Rehabilitation Provider (CRP) Information

Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs) are approved vendors who provide a variety of employment services to the individuals served by the Bureau of Rehabilitation Services as well as the Department of Health and Human Services.

Community Rehabilitation Provider Approval

Effective November 2012, a CRP can be approved to provide services following two different paths to accreditation. Also effective November 2012, the Maine Bureau of Rehabilitation Services no longer accepts a State of Maine Mental Health License as a means of qualifying for CRP approval status.

Doing business with DHHS and BRS

Once a CRP has been accredited by CARF or BRS in-state approval they may negotiate a contract or agreement with DHHS and/or BRS to become a contracted employment services provider.approved under of these licensing categories, they would then need to negotiate a contract or agreement with DHHS and BRS in order to become an approved provider.

To contract with BRS, please contact:

Kevin Owen, Rehabilitation Consultant
Maine Department of Labor
Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
150 SHS
Augusta, ME 04333

Phone: (207) 623-7951
TTY: Please use Relay 711
Fax:(207) 28705292


Community Rehabilitation Provider DVR Payment Forms and Information

To contract with DHHS Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services

To contract with DHHS Office of Aging and Disability Services/Developmental Services


If you have suggestions for improving this website or have difficulty accessing any of its content, please contact: