Home → COVID-19 Information
Information About COVID-19
COVID-19, the 2019 novel coronavirus, has had a significant impact on Maine businesses and workers. We know there are many concerns and want to be able to provide information as soon as we possibly can. Information related to the workplace is linked below. As changes are made, updates will be posted. To receive updates directly, please follow the Maine Department of Labor on Facebook and Twitter.
More information can be found at https://www.maine.gov/governor/mills/covid-19
- To review FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, please download the Unemployment Insurance FAQs Regarding COVID-19 document (PDF)
- To file for unemployment benefits, visit: https://www.maine.gov/unemployment/
- A summary of Unemployment Programs
State and Federal Wage and Hour Guidance
- Information for employees and employers on new federal paid sick leave or federal paid family and medical leave from U.S. DOL:
- Maine has leave laws that may apply to people affected by COVID-19. Please click on this summary.
Other News and Information