Other News and Information
Wage and Tax Information
- DHHS Assistance Related to COVID-19. (PDF)
- DHHS Covers Parent Portion of Fee for Certain Subsidized Child Care. (PDF)
- Paycheck Protection Program - Information on Small Business Administration’s loan program designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- New Web Tool - From Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service. Registration for Economic Impact Payments for those who don’t normally file a tax return.
Health Insurance Information
- Health Insurance Coverage - If you’re uninsured or recently lost health insurance through your job because of the COVID-19 pandemic or for other reasons, you may qualify for free or low-cost coverage options. Learn more at CoverME.gov, or call 1-800-965-7476 for free, local help
- Public Sector Enforcement Guidance for N95 Respirators. (PDF)
- Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus Poster (PDF)
- Information relating to Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Interim Enforcement Guidance from OSHA for Respiratory Protection During COVID-19 designed to help combat supply shortages of disposable N95 filtering face piece respirators.