Mobile Printing at Maine State Library
Need to print from your laptop, tablet or smartphone? The Maine State Library has you covered.
Mobile device users can now print directly to library printers by sending their files by email, using a web portal or downloading an app to their phone or tablet. The cost for printing is $.15 per page for black and white copies and $.25 per page for color copies. Print jobs must be retrieved within two hours.
Mobile Printing Instructions
You have three ways to print from your mobile device:
- Email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org for black and white copies; email the file to email@example.com for color copies
- Upload your file to the printer using the Printeron website
- Download the Printeron app designed for your specific device
- You have 6 hours after sending your print job to the printer to come in and pick it up
- You can only pick up your printouts during library hours, and you have until 10 minutes to the closing hour to pick up your printouts