Book-a-Librarian Request Form
Please refer below for possible times to book a free session with a reference librarian. Appointments last about a half hour. We appreciate at least 3 business day's notice for scheduling purposes.
Available Days and Times
- Mon: 10 am - 4 pm
- Tues, Wed, Thu: 9 am - 4 pm
- Fri: 9 am - 3 pm
- Other: Evening or Saturday appointments may be available in special circumstances
Required fields *
What to expect
- Although most appointments will take place in the library, it may be possible for a librarian to meet with you at your Augusta area state office.
- The librarian assigned to work with you will exchange a number of emails or phone calls with you to begin to outline your reference topic. The librarian will then collect a variety of sources which may be of use in your research.
- Materials may include books, web sites, MARVEL reference sources, reference books and/or government documents.
- If necessary, the librarian will meet with you more than once as you refine your research.