- Find Your College. Explore resources, to plan, prepare, and graduate from college. Provided by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- College Navigator. Find the right college for you by searching more than 7,000 institutions in the United States. Provided by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application process for financial aid is separate from the process of applying for admission to a college or university. The FAFSA is the application for most federal student aid programs (including the Federal Pell Grant Program) and the Maine State Grant Program. If you want to receive any form of financial aid, including loans, you must fill-out the FAFSA.
- National & Regional Accreditors. Accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Office of Postsecondary Education. Provides education planning resources from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Specialized Programs. The following specialized programs are not offered by Maine higher education institutions. Financial Authority of Maine (FAME) has made accommodations so that Maine students may qualify for and participate in these programs.
- State Statutes & Rules. Statutes and rules related to Higher Education.
- Student Loan Repayment Information. FAME offers guidance throughout the loan repayment process. If you're a teacher, you may qualify for loan forgiveness, loan deferment or forbearance options.