How Do I...?
- Access COVID-19 Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- Maine DHHS Recognizes Maine Adoptive Families During National Adoption Month
- Maine CDC Announces Possible Hepatitis A Exposure at Falmouth Restaurant
- DHHS Deploys Maine Responds Health Care Volunteers to CMMC in Wake of the Lewiston Tragedy
- CoverME.gov Now Open for Shopping and Enrolling in Affordable Health Plans
- Maine DHHS Encourages Those Affected by the Violence in Lewiston to Reach Out for Mental Health Support
- 9/20/2023Maine DHHS Works with Partners to Gather Input on the General Assistance Program
- 9/12/2023More than 150,000 Maine Children Benefit from Pandemic Food Assistance
- 9/8/2023HOPE Program Supporting Maine Parent-Scholars Pursuing Higher Education
- 8/25/2023Maine DHHS releases updated data on MaineCare eligibility reviews
- 7/28/2023Maine DHHS releases data on MaineCare eligibility reviews