It's Who Know: Finding, Making and Keeping Connections for Successful Partnerships
- Link: It's Who Know: Finding, Making and Keeping Connections for Successful Partnerships
- Topic: Marketing & Advocacy - Partnerships
- Level: Elective
- Sponsor: Infopeople
- Format: archived webinar
- Contact Hours: 1.0
At the end of this webinar attendees will:
- Be able to identify at least one potential partner connection for future programs or services.
- Identify best practices to make contact and effectively set-up at least one new partnership, from marketing to communication.
- Learn about libraries that maintain successful partnerships, as well as learn from the mistakes made through unsuccessful partnerships.
- Discover the variety of possible community partnerships and their benefit to library organizations.
See "View Archive" - top right side.