The Maine Bureau of Insurance provides on this page all of the information necessary to register a Risk Retention Group. Contact us if you have questions or are unable to find what you are looking for.
- Registration Information (PDF)
- Registration Application (DOC)
- Registration Requirements (PDF)
- Director and Officer Updates and Changes information (PDF)
Maine Revenue Services is the state agency responsible for the processing of premium tax returns and related information for Risk Retention Groups.
- Title 24-A M.R.S.A. Chapter 72-A (Maine Liability Risk Retention Act)
- Title 36 M.R.S.A. 2513-A (Tax on Premiums of Risk Retention Groups)
The documents on this page are also available in hard copy by contacting the Bureau.