Financial education is essential to making informed choices and managing our money wisely. The Teacher’s Page has been created to support the education of personal finance. It brings together a number of resources that are available for teachers, parents and students to find out more about money management and personal finance. Click on any of the links below for lessons, quizzes and other educational resources.
While we exercise discretion in selecting the sites we link to, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of these sites, nor do we endorse these sites. Links purely for informational purposes. The Bureau of Financial Institutions does not vouch for the contents.
- Increasing Youth Financial Capabilities - CFPB
- Money Math – Lessons for Life – U.S. Treasury
- Money Smart for Young Adults - FDIC
- Money Smart for Adults - FDIC
- My Money - U.S. Government
- Pocket Sense - NCUA
- Maine Personal Finance and Economics Standards Implementation and Resources Guide - Maine Jumpstart