The Commission's Office were temporarily relocating to 242 State Street, Augusta in July of 2019 to allow for renovations to the 19 Union Street building. MHRC anticipates returning to 19 Union sometime in the early summer of 2020.
- 03/25/20: The MHRC continues to operate, via remote communication/participation, during the COVID19 pandemic. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-624-6290 with questions. [more]
- 03/17/20: April 6, 2020 Commission Meeting Cancelled, all cases have been rescheduled to May 4, 2020. [more]
- 03/17/20: May 4, 2020 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 03/10/20: April 27, 2020 3:00 PM - Harassment/Discrimination CLE, Camden Public Library WEBINAR
- 03/04/20: March 2, 2020 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 01/28/20: January 27, 2020 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 10/01/19: Revised Service Animal and Assistance Animal pamphlets
- 08/28/19: Press Release: Changes to the Maine Human Rights Act effective September 19, 2019.
- 09/28/16: The September 27, 2016 Report of the Governor's Panel to Review and Make Recommendations for Improvement of the Maine Human Rights Commission and its Operations here