#51 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333 | Phone: 207.624.6290 | Fax: 207.624.8729 | Maine Relay 711 | Visitor Information
- 06/12/18: July 23, 2018 Commission Meeting Agenda & Consent Agenda
- 06/27/18: June 25, 2018 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 06/13/18: June 25, 2018 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 06/07/18: The Commission has joined with other nonprofit, nonpartisan groups and individuals in Maine to help create unifymaine, a coalition that will work to present a united front of Mainers from all walks of life to stand up against hate crimes and bias incidents.
- 04/12/18: Students Rights under the Maine Human Rights Act brochure (PDF)
- 02/05/18: Plaintiff awarded $60,000 in sexual harassment discrimination case.
11/02/17: Maine Human Rights Commission 2017 Annual Report
- 10/11/17: General Practice Tips for MHRC Cases
- 06/25/17: New! The MHRC has a fun new video resource about service/assistance animals.
- 10/12/16: New definitions for "service animal" and "assistance animal" in the Maine Human Rights Act!
- 09/28/16: The September 27, 2016 Report of the Governor's Panel to Review and Make Recommendations for Improvement of the Maine Human Rights Commission and its Operations here