The Commission's Office will be temporarily relocating to 242 State Street, Augusta on Friday, July 19th to allow for renovations to the 19 Union Street building. MHRC anticipates returning in approximately six months, in early 2020.
- 01/28/20: January 27, 2020 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 01/28/20: March 2, 2020 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 02/11/20: April 6, 2020 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 10/01/19: Revised Service Animal and Assistance Animal pamphlets
- 08/28/19: Press Release: Changes to the Maine Human Rights Act effective September 19, 2019.
- 09/28/16: The September 27, 2016 Report of the Governor's Panel to Review and Make Recommendations for Improvement of the Maine Human Rights Commission and its Operations here