The Commission's Office will be temporarily relocating to 242 State Street, Augusta on Friday, July 19th to allow for renovations to the 19 Union Street building. MHRC anticipates returning in approximately six months, in early 2020.
- 12/09/19: December 16, 2019 Commission Meeting Agenda
- 12/09/19: The Commission's Office will be closed on December 10, 2019, for a Human Rights Legal Seminar.
- 11/19/19: November 18, 2019 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 11/13/19: First Annual Maine Human Rights Summit - (non CLE) 12/10/19 - SOLD OUT Registration CLOSED
- 10/31/19: Human Rights Legal Seminar - 12/10/19 flyer (5.25 CLE) SOLD OUT Registration CLOSED
- 10/01/19: Revised Service Animal and Assistance Animal pamphlets
- 08/28/19: Press Release: Changes to the Maine Human Rights Act effective September 19, 2019.
- 09/28/16: The September 27, 2016 Report of the Governor's Panel to Review and Make Recommendations for Improvement of the Maine Human Rights Commission and its Operations here