The Commission's Office will be temporarily relocating to 242 State Street, Augusta on Friday, July 19th to allow for renovations to the 19 Union Street building. MHRC anticipates returning in approximately six months, in early 2020.
- 09/13/19: Anticipated ME Human Rights Investigator Vacancy
- 09/05/19: Call for Mediators for the Commission's Third-Party Neutral Mediation Program
- 08/28/19: Press Release: Changes to the Maine Human Rights Act effective September 19, 2019.
- 08/28/19: September 23, 2019 Agenda
- 08/28/19: Anticipated Paralegal Position Vacancy - Search extended to 9/22/19
- 06/19/19: August 26, 2019 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 07/24/19: July 22, 2019 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 08/20/19: Press Release: Changes to the Maine Human Rights Act effective September 19, 2019.
- 06/17/19: June 17, 2019 Commission Meeting Minutes
- 10/26/18: MHRC 2018 Annual Report
- 09/28/16: The September 27, 2016 Report of the Governor's Panel to Review and Make Recommendations for Improvement of the Maine Human Rights Commission and its Operations here