Home → Subscribers
The State of Maine offers eGovernment services so that you can interact with state government online. Some online services are free, such as Abandoned Vehicle Notification, while others have a statutory fee in addition to subscription account fees, such as Driver Record Checks.
Frequent Maine.gov users may want a subscription to save time and money. An annual subscription includes the following benefits:
- Instant access to all subscriber services, some of which may only be accessed with an InforME subscription
- Individual usernames and passwords for up to 10 people in your organization
- Toll-free support hotline, LiveChat, and email support staffed by our knowledgeable customer service representatives
- Convenient monthly billing options including direct debit from a credit/debit card or checking account
- Online account management including detailed billing summaries
- Quarterly newsletters announcing new services and useful subscriber tips and frequently asked questions
Businesses and citizens who want access to subscription eGovernment services such as Motor Vehicle Records, Corporate Records, Uniform Commercial Code filings and much more, with the convenience of monthly billing should sign-up for an InforME subscription account.