Home → Subscribers → Services
InforME Subscriber Services
InforME provides subscription services in partnership with the Secretary of State and the Department of Public Safety. A subscription account will provide you access to the following services:
Secretary of State, Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Driving License Records - Search the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles database for driver record information by license number or name and date of birth. (Includes commercial license information.)
- Title Records - Search the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles database for title information by VIN or title number. Subscriber only service.
- Registration Records - Search the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles database for vehicle registration information by name and date or birth or plate number. Subscriber only service.
- Driver Cross Check - Automatically receive notification about changes in the driving records of your employees. Subscriber only service.
- Over Limit Permits - Apply for single trip and/or non-divisible load Over Limit Permits from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Applications are subject to review by the BMV.
- Abandoned Vehicle Notification – Allows financial institutions to receive email notification when a vehicle has been abandoned for which the institution holds a lien. There is no additional charge to use this service. Subscriber only service.
- Title Lien Release - Allows lending institutions to release their liens on title records one at a time or through a batch upload. Subscriber Only Service.
Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections, and Commissions
- Corporate Search - Search the Corporations database by name or charter number to view information summaries for an entity and verify status, view lists of corporate filings, download Certificates of Existence and download copies of corporate filings.
- Corporate Fraud Monitoring - Receive email notifications when new filings are made to business entities. This service automatically checks for new filings processed by the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions on a daily basis.
- Annual Reports Online - Use this service to manage and file one or more annual reports with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions.
- Late Filing Penalties Online - Pay your late annual report filing penalty with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions.
- Change of Address Service - Change the address of the non-commercial clerk or non-commercial registered agent or change the principal or home office address of an entity with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions.
- Commercial Clerk or Commercial Registered Agent (CRA) Listing Management Service - Use this service to create and manage a CRA listing as an organization or an individual with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions. Subscriber only service.
- Commercial Clerk and Commercial Registered Agent (CRA) Listing - View the list of current Maine CRAs who have filed a statement of listing with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions.
- Non-Commercial Clerk or Non-Commercial Registered Agent Search - Search for current non-commercial clerks or registered agents on file with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions. Subscriber only service.
- Service of Trustee Process - Obtain the designated officer for a financial institution or credit union for service of trustee process on file with the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions. Financial institutions or credit unions may file an initial or renewed designation for service of trustee process.
- UCC Online – The Total UCC Solution - Search the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions database for Uniform Commercial Code filings, retrieve reports of filings and images of original documents, or file UCC-1, UCC-3 Amendment Statements and/or UCC-5 Information statements online. Certified copies of searches are available. Includes special features available only to subscribers.
- CEC Bulk Services
Please call 877-212-6500 or email email@example.com to request any Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions Bulk Database services.
Department of Public Safety, Bureau of Identification
- Public Criminal Record Request – Request the criminal history for an individual based on the subject's name and date of birth. Some government agencies are eligible to obtain these records at no charge. View our Affirmation Statement to see if your agency is eligible.
- One Stop Background Check - Order a combined report on an individual in one easy transaction, including checks of several state sources. Using this service ensures the data you receive will be accurate and up-to-date, as it comes directly from the latest official data of the Maine State Bureau of Identification and the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Maine State Police
- Crash Reporting Online Search and Ordering Service - Search for and request crash reports from the Maine State Police database. Search by name, date of birth, crash location, crash date, or investigating agency (police department).
- Crash Reporting Bulk Service - Receive the entire state of Maine crash report database on a monthly basis. Please call 877-212-6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request any Crash Reporting Bulk Database services.
- Crash Tracker - Receive automatic notification by email when a specific crash has been entered into the crash report database using our free notification service. Please call 877-212-6500 or email email@example.com to request any Crash Reporting Bulk Database services.
Health and Human Services
- Child Abuse Registry Background Check Request - Allows users to request a background check against Maine's Child Abuse Registry. Results will be emailed or mailed to the address you specify within five business days.