InforME is now offering an online municipal parking ticket payment service. Participation is open to all Maine municipalities.
The online service allows citizens to pay for a municipal parking ticket online.
- InforME has been processing electronic payments for Maine state and local government since 1999
- InforME services have oversight by the InforME board, with municipal representation.
- Offer credit card payments securely and safely – InforME is CyberTrust certified, the industry gold standard for security, and PCI/DSS compliant.
- No cost to the municipality to join and you receive the full record fees
- No merchant account needed
- Funds transferred directly to municipal bank account via daily ACH
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- Citizens can search for unpaid tickets by ticket number or license plate number