Home → Publications and Information
Publications and Information
Bridging the Rural Efficiency Gap 2018
- Report: Bridging the Rural Efficiency Gap – Expanding Access to Energy Efficiency Upgrades in Remote and High Energy Cost Communities – prepared by the Island Institute and the Governor's Energy Office
- Video Series: Part 1, Why Rural Matters
- Video Series: Part 2, Bridging Strategies
- Overcoming Barriers to Rural Energy Efficiency – A 'what works' guide
- Webinar: Rural Efficiency Multi-State Partners Discuss Energy Burdens and Barriers to Efficiency - hosted by the National Association of State Energy Officials' (NASEO) Rural Energy Task Force
Propane Pricing Consumer Guide 2017
- Propane Pricing 101- A Consumer's Guide (PDF) – prepared by the Governor's Energy Office
Wind Energy Advisory Commission 2018
Maine Comprehensive Energy Plan 2014-2015
- Maine Comprehensive Energy Plan Update, February 2015 (PDF) – prepared by the Governor’s Energy Office
- Maine Hydropower Study, February 2015 (PDF) - prepared for the Governor’s Energy Office by Kleinschmidt Associates
- Maine State Energy Profile (PDF)
- Maine Energy Fast Facts(PDF)
Oil Dependence Reduction 2013
- Maine Oil Dependence Reduction Assessment 2013 (PDF) - Prepared for the Governor's Energy Office by LaCapra Associates, April 2013
- Maine Oil Dependence Reduction Assessment 2013 (PDF), Cover Letter & Recommendations - Governor's Energy Office, April 2013
Ocean Energy Review 2012
- OEIS Ocean Energy Review 2012, Cover Letter (PDF)
- Review of Terms and Conditions for Long-Term Contracts for Renewable Ocean Energy, April 12, 2012 (PDF)
Maine Wind Energy Development Assessment - March 2012
- Maine Wind Energy Development Assessment (PDF) - Report and Recommendations, March 2012 - Governor's Office of Energy Independence and Security.
- Report of OEIS Assessment of Cumulative Visual Impacts from Wind Energy Development (PDF) - CVI Assessment, March 2012.
- Maine Wind Assessment 2012, A Report (PDF) - Prepared for the Governor's Office of Energy Independence and Security: Coastal Enterprises, Inc., January 31, 2012.
- Tracking Progress Toward Meeting Maine's Wind Energy Goals, April 2011 (PDF)
- MPUC RPS Report 2011 (PDF) - Review of RPS Requirements and Compliance in Maine - Prepared by London Economics International LLC for the Maine Public Utilities Commission, January 30, 2012.
- Renewable Resources Supply Curve Report (PDF) - New England States Committee on Electricity, January 2012.
- Executive Summary (PDF) - Renewable Supply Curve Analysis, NESCOE, January 2012
Energy Savers Guide
U.S. Department of Energy
Resources on renewable energy and energy efficient technologies, programs, tips and incentives for homes, businesses and vehicles.
- Alternative Energy Resources Working Group, May 2011 (PDF)
- Co-Location of Energy Infrastructure (PDF)
Maine Energy Assurance and Emergency Management
- Biofuels in Heating Oil - April 2011 (PDF)
- Waste to Energy Power, April 2011 (PDF)
- Residential Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems in Maine, April 2011 (PDF)
- Combined Heat and Power Report - July 2010 (PDF)
- Combined Heat and Power Appendices - July 2010 (PDF)
- Comprehensive State Energy Plan 2008-2009 (PDF)