The Governor’s Energy Office develops policies and programs to advance energy solutions for Maine, grow Maine’s clean energy economy, engage in the important fight against climate change, and ensure Maine people have a reliable and affordable energy supply.
New: Find tips, resources and programs to save money, improve your home’s energy efficiency, and apply for heating assistance with our winter heating resource guide.
- Nov. 23, 2021: Mills Administration Announces Steps to Prepare for Offshore Wind Investments at Maine’s Ports
- Nov. 5, 2021: Governor’s Energy Office releases guide to help Maine people save money and stay warm this winter
- Nov. 5, 2021: BOEM Urged to Involve Maine Fishermen in Federal Plans for Commercial Offshore Wind in Gulf of Maine
- Nov. 4, 2021: Governor Mills Announces Initiatives to Cut Energy Costs for Maine Families and Strengthen Clean Energy Workforce
- Oct. 1, 2021 Governor’s Energy Office Submits Federal Lease Application for Floating Offshore Wind Research Site
- Sept. 24, 2021: Governor Mills Celebrates Maine's Progress Toward Installing 100,000 Heat Pumps by 2025