Aroostook - District 8
- Covers Aroostook County
- District Characteristics
- 67,105 people, 10.1 per square mile (2020 Census)
- 1 county government: Aroostook County
- 68 municipalities (incorporated local governments) incl. cities, towns, plantations (Unincorporated townships are a recognized part of the District. For the purpose of providing local health officer coverage, a township may be served by the local health officer of an adjacent town. However, if no such arrangement exists the Township is officially assisted by the Maine CDC.
- 2 Federally Recognized Tribal Nations: Aroostook Band of MicMacs and Houlton Band of Maliseets.
- Maine CDC District Contact
- Stacy Boucher, MSHS
Aroostook District Public Health Liaison
30 Skyway Drive, Unit 100
Caribou, ME 04736
(207) 493-4087 (office)
(207) 493-4045 (fax)
- Health Data and Information