Monthly Operating Reports
All public water systems that add a chemical(s) to their water must submit a Monthly Operating Report (MOR) to the Drinking Water Program. There are essentially two types of MORs submitted to the DWP. The "Small System Chlorination Report Forms" as the name implies, is only for small systems such as trailer parks, restaurants, motels and campgrounds. This report is 8.5" x 5.5" and is designated as MOR-012.
The rest of the MORs submitted to the DWP are 8.5" x 11" and designated MOR-001 through 011. These MOR forms are available in the links below in either Excel format or Adobe Acrobat (pdf). The DWP will accept electronic submission of MORs-001 through 011 to the designated email address for MOR submittals: DWPMOR@maine.gov.
Please note: All MORs must be submitted by the 10th of the month following the month being reported on the MOR.
The following is the procedure for electronic submission of MORs:
- Using the Excel version of the MOR, fill in all appropriate fields.
- After you have filled out the MOR, print out a hard copy, sign it, and place it in your files. The hard copy of the MORs should be available for review by DWP inspectors during a sanitary survey.
- Each MOR should be saved with a file name with the following format: ABC Water District PWSID#99999 July MOR.xls (or MOR001.xls)
- Attach the file to an e-mail and send it to DWPMOR@maine.gov. The subject line of your e-mail should read: ABC Water District PWSID#99999 July MOR.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail the DWP will send an automatic reply alerting the sender that the e-mail was received.
- Do not send any other copies via regular mail or fax to the DWP unless requested.
|Report Use||Excel version (.xls)||Adobe version (.pdf)|
|Chemical usage and daily production: All Surface Water (SW) and Groundwater Under the Influence (GUI) systems||MOR 001||MOR 001|
|Chemical usage and daily production: All Groundwater (GW) systems||MOR 002||MOR 002|
|SWTR Report: All SW and GUI systems using conventional and direct filtration||MOR 003||MOR 003|
|SWTR Report: All SW and GUI unfiltered systems that use Chlorine only||MOR 004||MOR 004|
|DBP Report: All SW and GUI systems serving more than 10,000 people||MOR 005||MOR 005|
|DBP Report: All SW and GUI systems serving fewer than 10,000 people||MOR 006||MOR 006|
|DBP Report: All GW systems that disinfect||MOR 006A||MOR 006A|
|Chlorine Dioxide Report: All Chlorine Dioxide systems||MOR 007||MOR 007|
|Fluoride Report: All systems that add fluoride||MOR 008||MOR 008|
|DBP Report: All SW and GUI unfiltered systems serving more than 10,000 people and have more than 4 Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) and Total Haloacetic Acid (HAA5) sampling points||MOR 009||MOR 009|
|SWTR Report: All SW and GUI unfiltered systems that use multiple disinfectants||MOR 010||MOR 010|
|SWTR Report: All SW and GUI systems that use Slow Sand or another type of alternative filtration||MOR 011||MOR 011|
|Chemical usage and daily production: Small Water System Chlorination Report Form||MOR 012|
|Corrosion Control Report: Small and Medium System Corrosion Control Report Form||MOR 013||MOR 013|
|UV Report: Small Water System Monthly Operating Report for UltraViolet (UV) Treatment||MOR 014 UVSM||MOR 014 UVSM|