Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages & Lottery Operations
The Bureau, Commission and our partnerships with Pine State Spirits, Scientific Games International, lottery retailers, agency liquor stores and the liquor licensees throughout the state are committed to providing the citizens of Maine with outstanding customer service and superior products. The Bureau also has the important responsibility of enforcement and licensing of all liquor licensees in Maine.
Suspected Reporting on Non-Compliance Related to COVID-19 Pandemic
If you wish to report a potential situation of non-compliance to the guidance relating to COVID-19, you may report those details using this form www.maine.gov/online/noncompliance-reporting. The information will be reviewed by appropriate agency or agencies and responded to as needed.
As adherence to the Governor’s Executive Orders is a civic duty and the responsibility of each citizen and business of the State of Maine, enforcement of the Governor’s Stay Healthier at Home Order will be handled mainly through education and voluntary compliance.
Important Licensee and Applicant Information related to COVID-19 Crisis
Rules & Statutes
- Ch. 101 Operation and Control of All Licensed Premises (Word)
- Ch. 102 Premises Licensed for On-Premises Consumption Only (Word)
- Ch. 103 Premises Licensed for Off-Premise Sales Only (Word)
- Ch. 104 Premises Licensed as Wholesalers, Manufacturers and Certificates of Approval (Word)
- Ch. 105 Labeling (Word)
- Ch. 106 Salesmen (Word)
- Ch. 107 Advertising and Signs Applicable to all License Holders (Word)
- Ch. 110 Agency Stores (Word)
- Ch. 120 Licensing Procedure (Word)