Financial & Technical Assistance for IPM
The USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) provides financial and technical support to farmers for implementing IPM and other environmentally sound practices. The Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry is partnering with NRCS to provide tools and training for farmers and other agricultural professionals in IPM and to promote the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP).
Qualified Maine growers can receive financial assistance for new IPM practices. Contact your local NRCS office to find out more.
How can I get technical and financial assistance for IPM and conservation practices on my farm?
Write an IPM Plan for your farm...
More Resources for Conservation-based IPM
- Integrated Pest Management Core Concepts (PDF)
- Maine Soil Quality Assessment Card (PDF)
- Northeast IPM Center and NRCS Partnership
- Penn State Extension NRCS Partnership
- Fungicide Resistance Management Guidelines for Vegetables
Looking for information on IPM?