For information about FOAA inquiries, visit the Maine Freedom of Access Act webpage.
To submit a FOAA request to the Maine Department of Corrections, please email or call Jenna Heald, FOAA.MDOC@maine.gov or (207) 287-4336, with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- The organization you represent (if applicable).
- The information you are seeking.
For tips on making a FOAA request, visit: www.maine.gov/foaa/request.
What to Expect After Making a FOAA Request
- Per statute, the MDOC has 5 working days to acknowledge receipt of the request.
- Once acknowledged, you can expect the MDOC to make every reasonable effort to respond to the request in a timely manner.