Welcome to the Department of Corrections Money Deposit Service
This online service makes it possible for you to make online deposits to the general (trust) and phone accounts of eligible adult prisoners or juvenile residents, with the
convenience of a credit card payment. This service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the State of Maine. The total amount you pay
includes funds to develop, maintain and enhance the State's official web portal, Maine.gov and Maine.gov online services like this one. To make deposits
to an individual's general (trust) or phone account you must be a registered user of this service. You only need to register once, and then you will be able
to log in with your registered username and password and make deposits. There is no cost to register. Register Now
- You may now make more than one deposit per week.
- You must be a registered user in order to make a deposit online (registration is free). Register Now
- Each deposit must be made with the same credit card you registered initially.
- The maximum amount you may deposit is $100 to a general (trust) account and $100 to a phone account. NOTE: If deposits are to be made to both the general (trust) and phone account, these must be paid within a single transaction.
- Notice - Funds deposited through this service are non-refundable
- Deposits to a phone account can only be used by the adult prisoner or juvenile resident
to place phone calls through the Maine Department of Corrections debit
calling system. Monies in this account cannot be transferred to the
general (trust) account.
- Deposits to a general (trust) account may be used by the adult prisoner or juvenile resident for purchases of allowable personal property items. Monies in this account may be transferred by the prisoner or juvenile resident to their phone account.
- If your address, email, or credit card information changes, you will need to contact Technical Support to update your registration.
- Deposited funds will be available to the individual approximately 3 business days following your transaction.
To use this service, you will need:
- The MDOC number and date of birth of the individual you wish to make a deposit for.
- A valid credit or debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo. Prepaid Cards will not be accepted.
- An email address.
For questions about prisoner/probationer information, contact the Corrections Webdesk.
For technical assistance, please email, or phone (207)-621-2600.