- » Employment
- » Employee Rights & Services
Employee Rights & Services
- Maine Employee Rights Guide
- Ask the Expert -
Ask a question about labor laws.
- Labor Laws FAQ
- Bureau of Labor Standards
- Guide to Laws Governing the Employment of Minors
Workers with Disabilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Homepage (US Dept of Justice)
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
- General Vocational Rehabilitation for Workers with Disabilities
A center that provides training, consultations, and technical assistance in the areas of assistive technology, specialized software, Web accessibility, and universal design in education.
- Maine Disability Rights Center
- Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Questions about discrimination at work?
Maine Human Rights Commission
Phone: (207) 624-6290
Fax: (207) 624-8729
TTY: Maine Relay 711
Migrant and Immigrant Worker Services
- How to Appeal a Decision without a Lawyer
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Questions about workers' compensation?
Maine Workers' Compensation Board
TTY: (877) 832-5525
Workplace Safety & Health
- Ask the Expert
Submit workplace safety questions online.
- Creating a Safe Workplace
- Safety Consultations
- Safety Training
- Teen Worker Safety
- Working Safely with Computers
Questions about safety and health at work?
- SafetyWorks! Program
(207) 623-7900 or (877) SAFE-345
TTY: (800) 794-1110
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Portland Office (207) 780-3178
Bangor Office (207) 941-8177
Top Online Services
- Driver's Record Citizen Order Service
- Tax Filing & Payment Services
- Business Answers
- Professional License Renewal
- Professional Engineers License Renewal