- » Subscriptions
- » Email Notifications
Email Notifications and Subscriptions
Interested in citizen alerts? Want to know the latest government news?
Maine.gov now offers a more convenient way to sign up for free email and SMS text notifications. Subscriptions.Maine.gov allows you to up for e-mail and wireless updates about topics relevant to your interests.
How to Sign Up:
Enter your email address (email notifications) or mobile number (text notifications) to begin the subscription process.
Upon Initial Setup you will be asked to:
- Confirm your email
- Select how you wish to receive your notifications (immediately, daily or weekly)
- Set a password for your profile (optional)
After completing and submitting your account settings you will be provided with a list of topics for offered for your subscription.
How to Edit Your Notification Profile:
Enter your email address (email notifications) or mobile number (text notifications) that is currently receiving notifications.
If you set a password for your profile upon initial setup, you will be prompted to enter that password to change your profile/subscription settings.
Note: If you have forgotten your password the "Forgot Password" link will allow you to enter your email and send a link so it can be reset.
From your profile page you will be able to add/remove topics or you click on the "Subscriber Preferences" link to:
- Update your subscriptions setting (including how often you receive notifications)
- Modify your password or email address
- Delete your account
Please note that if you subscribe to the text message service, your wireless provider may charge you to receive text messages on your mobile device. Contact your wireless provider if you have any questions about the fees the company may charge.
Sign up for or Edit Current Email Updates
Sign up for or Edit Current Text Updates
Other agencies offering Subscriptions.Maine.gov service
You may also visit any of the web sites listed below to find subscription items specific to those agencies.
- Office of the Governor
- Maine Emergency Management Agency
- Maine Department of Transportation
- Maine State Lottery
- Inland Fisheries and Wildlife
- Department of Labor
- Maine Office of Securities
- Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Maine Department of Marine Resources
Please continue to check back as more agencies join the service.