Online Corporate Services
- Interactive Corporate Services
Search the documents on file with the State of Maine for all business and non-profit corporations, trademarks, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited liability companies. Basic information is available at no cost regarding each of these entities. Search and filing for service of trustee process is also available.
- File Corporate Annual Reports Online
- UCC Online: The Total UCC Solution
Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) liens cover personal property used as collateral by a 'debtor' to secure a loan. Search UCC filings, file UCCs, search the debtor name index, verify the authenticity of a certified document retrieved by the online UCC search.
- Corporate Forms and Fees
- How to Incorporate in Maine
Your guide to registering your corporation - types of entities, how to register.
- List of Registered Agents & Service Companies
- Marks & Trade Names
- UCC Forms and Filing Guidelines
- ERI's Employment Laws and Human Resources Codes
Economic Research Institute provides a summary of terms, practices, and laws that affect compensation for all U.S. states, Canadian provinces and international countries.