- Governor Mills: I am proud of all the work that lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have put into this budget process and of the bipartisan agreement we achieved as a result.
- Governor Mills: The bond package we submitted to the Legislature will expand broadband, build a skilled workforce, repair roads and bridges, and welcome clean energy projects to address climate change.
- Governor Mills: Paid leave is a forward-looking policy that is good for our economy and good for our workforce because the people of Maine are our greatest asset.
- Governor Mills: It is high time to develop a long-term economic development strategy that creates the stability that businesses need, addresses the needs of the entire state and moves our economy forward.
- Governor Mills: Today and every day, let us remember to care for one another, on and off duty, in memory of Maine’s fallen officers
- Governor Mills: I want to thank all of our teachers for dedicating their careers to providing our students the foundation for greater opportunity and life-long learning.
- Governor Mills: By reinstating the Children’s Cabinet, we are recommitting our state government to making our children a top priority
- Governor Mills: Let us work together to ensure that our children and grandchildren will enjoy, as we do, Maine’s unsurpassed bounty and beauty.
- Governor Mills: “It is time to ensure that every Maine veteran has the opportunity that they have earned to live, work and raise a family right here in Maine.”