Tobacco, Substance Use, and Suicide Prevention Listserv
How to subscribe:
The purpose of the listserv is to provide tobacco, substance use, and suicide prevention related information to partners, stakeholders, and others who subscribe.
Posting to the listserv:
Maine CDC Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention and Control Program staff shall distribute relevant information via the listserv provided it meets the guidelines below:
- Information must be about or closely linked to tobacco, substance use, or suicide prevention.
- Notices from members of the listserv can be posted if it is about relevant tobacco, substance use, suicide prevention news, events, education, or funding opportunities.
- All perspective information must be submitted at least two business days before requested publication date. Send information you would like posted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following items are prohibited from publication
- Commercial messages, donation requests, and other solicitations
- Editorials, political commentary, or advocacy
- Requests for volunteers and/or fundraising
- Job postings
- Information submitted for posting will be reviewed and approved by the Maine CDC Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention and Control Program staff before distribution. Some content may require additional approval. Anyone requesting posting of information must provide name, organization, and email or phone number to be distributed with posting.