Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention Listserv
How to subscribe:
The purpose of the listserv is to provide tobacco and substance use related information to partners, stakeholders and other interested parties who have subscribed.
Posting to the listserv:
Maine CDC Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention and Control Program staff shall distribute relevant information via the listserv provided it meets the guidelines below:
- For information to be posted to the listserv it must be about or closely linked to tobacco and substance use prevention.
- Articles and notices will be accepted from members of the listserv provided the information is about appropriate and relevant tobacco and substance use news, events, education and funding opportunities.
- All perspective information must be submitted at least two business days before requested publication date. Send information you would like posted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following items are prohibited from publication
- Commercial messages, donation requests and other solicitations
- Editorials, political commentary or advocacy
- Requests for volunteers and/or fundraising
- Job postings
- Information submitted for posting will be reviewed and approved by the Maine CDC Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention and Control Program staff before distribution. Some content may require additional approval. Anyone requesting posting of information must provide contact name, organization name and email address or phone number to be distributed with posting.