The following web sites are listed for your convenience. This is not all-inclusive, nor should it be considered an endorsement of the accuracy of, or support for, the information/views expressed in each site.
- ME Parent Federation
- Disability Rights Center
- Maine Equal Justice offers a good guide on MaineCare
- Consumers for Affordable HealthCare
- Care Partners Maine Health Medication Access or www.mainehealth.org
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Assistive Technology Exchange in New England
- Alpha One (for help with adaptive equipment)
Understanding Supplemental Security Income - This site has a step by step regarding SSI and SSDI: How to apply? How to appeal?, What they consider regarding income, and more.