Partners in Care Coordination - Brochure(Adobe PDF*) (new brochure needs to be added to the web)
The following web sites are listed for your convenience. This is not all-inclusive, nor should it be considered an endorsement of the accuracy of, or support for, the information/views expressed in each site.
- ME Parent Federation www.mpf.org
- Disability Rights Center www.drcme.org
- Maine Equal Justice www.mejp.org Offers a good guide on MaineCare
- Consumers for Affordable HealthCare www.mainecahc.org
- Care Partners Maine Health Medication Access www.medaccesshelp.comor www.mainehealth.org
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation www.cff.org
- NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) www.nami.org
- Assistive Technology Exchange in New England www.getatstuff.com
- Alpha One ( for help with adaptive equipment) https://www.alphaonenow.com/
- 211 www.211maine.org
Understanding Supplemental Security Income-This site has a step by step regarding SSI and SSDI: How to apply? How to appeal?, What they consider regarding income, and more.