Down Syndrome Information
- Maine Down Syndrome Network
- A network of Individuals with Down syndrome, Families, Educators, Health-care professionals and Community Members who support each other, and share the common goal of promoting awareness, acceptance, and inclusion of Mainers with Down syndrome.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Down Syndrome(printer friendly)
- Information about Down Syndrome
- March of Dimes(printer friendly)
- Information and resources to help parents and providers working with a child with Down syndrome and their families.
- The Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr. Foundation’s book Understanding a Down Syndrome Diagnosiscan be found at this website
- The National Down Syndrome Adoption Network
- Adoption options for children with Down Syndrome
- Down Syndrome Pregnancy
- A website that supports families with accurate information on Down Syndrome.
- National Down Syndrome Society
- Resources and information regarding Down Syndrome including prenatal information.
The above Internet web sites are listed for your convenience. This is not all-inclusive, nor should it be considered an endorsement of the accuracy of, or support for, the information/views expressed in each site.