DHHS → MeCDC → Disease Prevention → Data
Key Surveillance Indicators:
Data on 20 measures cross-cutting the work of the Division.
- Maine's Disease Prevention Dashboard - An interactive dashboard showing data for the 20 Key Surveillance Indicators by county and public health district.
- At-a-Glance Sheets: Show the latest available data for each of the Division's 20 Key Surveillance Indicators. Provide the data points and visuals to aid interpretation.
- Maine vs. U.S. (PDF), showing differences between Maine and the nation
- Trend (PDF), showing changes over time
- County (PDF), showing differences between each county and Maine overall
- District (PDF), showing differences between each geographic district and Maine overall
- Complete set of all four At-a-Glance sheets (PDF)
- Smoking in Maine (PDF): includes key facts and statistics about smoking in Maine
- Obesity in Maine (PDF): includes key facts and statistics about obesity in Maine
- Cancer in Maine (PDF): includes key facts and statistics about cancer in Maine
- Cardiovascular Program Highlights (PDF): Summarizes Cardiovascular work throughout 2021
- Diabetes Program Highlights (PDF): Summarizes Diabetes work throughout 2021
Prevention and Control of Diabetes, Heart Disease and Obesity - Interactive Dashboard*
An interactive dashboard of state, county and public health district level data on diabetes, heart disease, stroke, obesity, physical activity and nutrition among Maine adults and youth. Includes maps, graphs and tables that can be exported.
Maine Substance Abuse Data - SEOW Dashboard
Statewide Epidemiology Outcomes Workgroup (SEOW) makes data available for substance abuse prevention planning. The website includes an interactive data dashboard, reports, fact sheets and presentations.
Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey (MIYHS)
MIYHS is a primary source for information on the health risks and behaviors of young people in Maine.