DHHS → MeCDC → Environmental and Community Health → Radiation Control → X-Ray, Tanning and Radon Renewals
X-RAY, TANNING and RADON Renewals
- You will need you renewal notice or post card for your access code (6 digit number on right above address).
- Your facility ID is to be entered as your license number (starts with 3 letter code on left above address).
- You will need your credit card and an E-mail address for your payment receipt.
- The company handling the credit card transaction charges $2.00 transaction fee that will be added to the registration fee at the end of the process.
- Follow the directions on the renewal page
- Click on one of these three links: X-Ray , Tanning or Radon
New X-RAY machines
If you want to register a new x-ray machine click here: X-Ray
If you have any questions please call: 207-287-4770
or 287-5719 or 287-5673 for X-ray
or 287-8401 or 287-5677 for Tanning
or 287-5743 for Radon