This page is designed to provide State of Maine employees with relevant information and resources to stay safe at work and at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Things to know about the COVID-19 pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 FAQ
- Maine CDC: statewide COVID-19 updates
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Testing and contact with positive COVID-19 cases
- I tested positive for COVID-19 (updated December 2020)
- I’ve had close contact with a person with COVID-19 (updated December 2020)
- Keep Maine Healthy – Swab & Send Sites
- Database of COVID-19 testing locations, searchable by zip code
- According to our recent survey, approximately 7,424 State workers are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and approximately 2,007 State workers remain unvaccinated against Covid-19. When factoring in nonrespondents, the number of State workers that remain unvaccinated against Covid-19 is likely over 3,000.
- Work Rules Effective July 26, 2021 available here.
- Stay Safe With The Four Ws (December 2020)
- Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives
- Letter to State employees on telework through July 4, 2021
- Best Telework Practices (PDF)
- Getting started with remote access, phones, and collaboration services supported by MaineIT
- Questions? Reach out to your Agency’s Human Resources contact
- Navigate challenging work and life situations with Living Resources
- Employee Enhancements for 2021, a collaboration of the Mills Administration and workers’ unions
- Wellness information for State of Maine health plan members
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Forms and Guidance
Workforce Transition Employee Survey (Spring 2020)
Employee Wellbeing Survey (Fall 2020)