- May 3, 2019: Adult Use Marijuana Rulemaking Public Hearing Scheduled for May 23
- May 2, 2019: BioTrackTHC Selected as State of Maine’s Partner to Provide Marijuana Track and Trace Services
- May 1, 2019: State of Maine’s Revenue Forecast Increased by $120.5 Million
- April 23, 2019: State of Maine Publishes Draft Adult Use Marijuana Rules
- April 19, 2019: Office of Marijuana Policy Announces Agreement with BOTEC Analysis
- March 1, 2019: Office of Marijuana Policy Announces New RFP for Seed-to-Sale Provider
- February 19, 2019: State of Maine Inks Agreement with Marijuana Track and Trace Provider
- View archived press releases and policy-related information: https://www.maine.gov/dafs/news/archives/.