DACF Home → Bureaus & Programs → Land Use Planning Commission → Law & Rules
Laws & Rules
The following documents define the mission and, authority of the Commission.
Many of these documents are available for downloading in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). If you cannot open these files, download the free Adobe Reader® software for viewing and printing PDF files. All of the Commission's reference materials and other publications are also available by postal mail from our office in Augusta or from any of the Commission's regional offices.
- LUPC Statute
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions (Fee Schedule)
- Chapter 2 - Definitions
- Chapter 10 - Land Use Districts and Standards
- Additional Chapters - (Chapters 4,5,11,12,13,15,16, & 17)
- Resource Protection and Concept Plans (P-RP subdisrict)
- Guidance Documents
- Proposed Rulemaking/ Opportunities for Public Comment