Maine Cardiovascular Health Program
Our program works to prevent death and disability from heart disease and stroke by partnering with state and local organizations to educate Maine residents about risk factors, symptoms, and prevention.
Our Vision: "Heart Healthy and Stroke-Free in Maine"
- Control high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Control high blood cholesterol
- Know signs and symptoms of heart attack and stroke and need to call 911
- Improve emergency response for heart attack and stroke
- Improve quality of care related to cardiovascular disease prevention and control
- Eliminate disparities related to cardiovascular disease prevention and control
About Us (pdf*)
For more information about the Maine Cardiovascular Health Program visit our website at www.mainehearthealth.org or call (207)287-5380.
Phone: (207) 287-5380
TTY: Maine relay 711