Maine Oral Health Program
Human Papillomavirus and Oropharyngeal Cancer in Maine
- Fact sheet on Oral and Pharyngeal Cancer in Maine (Adobe PDF*)
Dental Care Access Tax Credit Program Open for Applications, March 2013
- The Maine State Legislature, recognizing the need to increase the availability of dental care into rural areas of the state, created a time-limited program providing a state income tax credit as an incentive.
Oral Health Maps
Guidelines for Mobile/Portable Dental Care Programs
- Mobile/Portable Dental Care Programs Working in School Districts (Word* | also in Adobe PDF*
Maine people will have an improved quality of life through optimal oral health.
The Oral Health Program seeks to improve the oral health of Maine people through:
- Public leadership in assisting community initiatives to prevent, control and reduce oral diseases;
- Planning, implementing and evaluating programs for oral health promotion and disease prevention;
- Statewide coordination and integration of community based oral health services through increased access and removal of barriers.