Wellness Resources for Employees, Retirees and Members of the State of Maine Health Plans
- Programs available for active employees
- Programs available for retirees not on Medicare
- Programs available to Medicare Retirees
July is UV Safety Month - Learn more from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on how to reduce your risk of skin cancer by protecting yourself.
- Check out Some of the Community Resources:
- Healthy Maine Walks: A comprehensive listing of walking routes in the state
- Portland Trails: A network of trails in the greater Portland area
- Kennebec River Rail Trail: A 6.5 mile public trail that runs along side the existing rail road bed and the Kennebec River. The trail connects the communities of Gardiner, Farmingdale, Hallowell and Augusta.
- Cycling in Maine: Learn about bike safety, where to ride, bike clubs, bike shops and equipment and much more!