To encourage connections between communities and potential service providers, GOPIF will maintain a list of organizations that are interested in supporting communities as service providers. Communities should look for organizations that work in their region. This list does not convey any level of vetting or approval by GOPIF, nor does it indicate preference or weight in grant application scoring.
Service Provider List (PDF; updated October 5, 2022)
For organizations that are interested in being listed as a potential service provider, please send an email to Brian Ambrette (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Name, address, and website of your organization
- Point of contact, job title, email, and phone
- The region(s) to be listed under
- Region 1: York, Cumberland, Sagadahoc, Lincoln, and Knox Counties
- Region 2: Waldo, Hancock, and Washington Counties.
- Region 3: Androscoggin, Oxford, Kennebec, Franklin, and Somerset Counties.
- Region 4: Piscataquis, Aroostook, and Penobscot Counties.