Financial Disclosure by Executive Employees
Each executive employee shall file with the Commission by April 15 of each year a statement identifying the sources of income received, positions held and reportable liabilities incurred during the preceding calendar year by the executive employee or members of the executive employee's immediate family. ( 5 M.R.S.A. § 19 ) If April 15 falls on a weekend or holiday, this statement is due on the next business day.
The executive employees who must file these statements are:
- Appointed executive employees: These are employees of the Executive Branch who are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Legislature, or who serve in a major policy-influencing position, except for assistant attorneys general, as set forth in 5 M.R.S.A., Chapter 71.
- Elected executive employees: These are the Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Treasurer, and State Auditor.
- 2018 Disclosure Statement for Executive Employees (PDF, fillable)
- 2017 Disclosure Statements
- 2016 Disclosure Statements
- 2015 Disclosure Statements
- 2014 Disclosure Statements
- 2013 Disclosure Statements
- 2012 Disclosure Statements
- 2011 Disclosure Statements
- 2010 Disclosure Statements
- 2009 Disclosure Statements
- 2008 Disclosure Statements