A person or entity may not engage in any activities in this State that require a license under this chapter unless all necessary licenses have been obtained in accordance with this chapter and rules adopted under this chapter.
A facility sports wagering license to conduct sports wagering in which wagers are placed within a physical location in this State;
A mobile sports wagering license to permit a mobile operator to operate sports wagering through an approved mobile application or other digital platform that involves, at least in part, the use of the Internet;
A supplier license to sell goods and services to be used in connection with sports wagering, but not to directly accept wagers;
A management services license to manage sports wagering on behalf of a facility sports wagering licensee or a mobile sports wagering licensee; and
An occupational license to engaged directly in sports wagering-related activities or otherwise to conduct or operate sports wagering in this State. This includes but is not limited to employees of a facility sports wagering licensee, mobile sports wagering licensee, management services licensee and supplier licensee.
Sports Wagering Applications
- Sports Wagering Business Entity Form - MGCU-8000 (PDF)
- Sports Wagering Personal History Disclosure Form - MGCU-8100 (PDF)
- Sports Wagering Employee Form - MGCU-8200 (PDF)
- Sports Wagering Combo Form - MGCU-8300 (PDF)
- Sports Wagering Operator Monthly Report - MGCU-8600 (PDF)
- Sports Wagering Unauthorized Person Request Form - MGCU-8500 (Fillable PDF)
- Sports Wagering Event, Wagers, House Rules or Internal Control Change Form - MGCU-8400 (Fillable PDF)