Request GED Transcripts/Diplomas
Students and Programs in Maine can request GED and HiSET transcripts or diplomas using the DiplomaSender Website. DiplomaSender provides a single-source, internet-based service to accurately manage all high school equivalency testing and diploma data in an environment that is secure and accessible. Click this DiplomaSender Link to go to their website.
Maine Assessment and Accountability Reporting System(MAARS)
The Maine Assessment and Accountability Reporting System (MAARS) site provides information about how Maine’s students performed on state assessments in mathematics, English language arts/literacy, and science. Assessment results can be found by following this link.
- Public Reports- Here is a link to the Public Reports Dashboard.
- Secure Reports-Here is a link to the login page for Secure Reports. Below is a list of some of the modules for reporting student data and the reports that can be found under secure reports.
Secure Reporting Modules and Reports
- Enrollment Reporting: Out of District Placement Report, Attending Student Download Report, October EPS Student Count, CTE October Student Count, Student Attendance Certification, Student Truancy Report, Student Behavior Report, Student Behavior Certification, Student Truancy Certification
Special Services Reporting: Special Education Child Count EF S Part 1-Detail, Special Education Exit Report
- Assessment Reporting: Alternative Assessment Report, ACCESS for ELLs, eMPowerME, SAT Report, MEA Science 3rd Year HighSchool Report, MEA Science- Grades 5th and 8th Report, Accountability Detail Report, Accountability Certification Report
- Mainecare Reporting: MaineCare Seed Report
National District Search
- Search for any public school district in the country or look yours up based on your address.
National Center for Education Statistics
Civil Rights Data Collection