Here are some clinical tools (in PDF* format) for your use:
- A Chart of Compulsive Gambling and Recovery
- DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for 312.31 (Pathological Gambling)
- LIE-BET TOOL TO RULE OUT PATHOLOGICAL GAMBLING
- NORC Screen for Gambling Problems
- South Oaks Gambling Screen (SOGS) for Adults
- South Oaks Gambling Screen (SOGS) for Adolescents
Gambling Addiction Treatment Reimbursement Network
The Maine CDC in collaboration with AdCare Educational Institute of Maine is pleased to offer an opportunity for treatment providers to become members of a Gambling Addiction Treatment Reimbursement Network. Individuals who have gambling addiction and their family members often do not have the financial resources available to get help and this network provides a funding of last resort to pay for those individuals who have no other means to pay for gambling addiction treatment.
- Complete the form.
- Print and sign form.
- Send your signed form via USPS or scan and email your completed form along with verification of participation in at least 12 hours of gambling addiction treatment related training.
Please send your application to Christine Theriault 286 Water Street, 4th Floor Augusta, ME 04333-0011 or email at Christine.email@example.com
*Documents in PDF format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.