DHHS → MeCDC → Disease Surveillance → MIP Home → Other Immunization Websites
Looking for other Immunization websites?
*The following Internet Web Sites are listed for your convenience. The list is not all-inclusive, nor should it be considered an endorsement of the accuracy of, or support for, the information/views expressed in each site.
- Immunization Education
- Vaccines.gov - provides resources from federal agencies for the general public and their communities about vaccines across the lifespan.
- National Immunization Program - To continue to protect America's children and adults, we must obtain maximum immunization coverage in all populations, establish effective partnerships, conduct reliable scientific research, implement immunization systems, and ensure vaccine safety
- American Academy of Pediatrics - an organization of 60,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults
- American Academy of Family Physicians - is one of the largest national medical organizations, representing more than 94,000 family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students nationwide.
- Every Child By Two - to raise parental awareness of the necessary infant immunizations and establish a systematic method to locate and immunize children.
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education Center - provides complete, up-to-date and reliable information about vaccines to parents and healthcare professionals. We provide videos, informational tear sheets, and information on every vaccine.
- Immunization Action Coalition - the nation's premier source of childhood, adolescent, and adult immunization information for healthcare professionals.
- Parents of Kids with Disease Surveillance - educate the public about infectious diseases, the methods of prevention and transmission, the latest advances in medicine, and the elimination of social stigma borne by the infected; and to assist the families of the children living with hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, or other chronic, viral Disease Surveillances with emotional, financial and informational support.
- NIIW: Television and Radio PSA Public Service Announcements (PSA) - links to play the English-language version of the PSA and Radio Live-Reads.
- What You Need to Know About Vaccinations and Travel - A Checklist of vaccinations you will need for your trip
- Vaccine Concerns - information is reprinted from Chapter 15 "Common Concerns about Vaccines," p. 92-115, from the book Vaccines: What You Should Know
- Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) - are information sheets produced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that explain to vaccine recipients, their parents, or their legal representatives both the benefits and risks of a vaccine.
- What to Expect Foundation - a non-profit organization that help low-income, at-risk parents expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and happier babies.
- National meningitis association - is a national non-profit charity founded in July, 2002. The primary goal of NMA is to educate and increase awareness of meningococcal disease. NMA's mission is to educate families, medical professionals and others about bacterial meningitis and prevention approaches to the disease.