HIV, STD, and Viral Hepatitis Program
Are you a Provider?
If you are funded through the Maine CDC to provide related HIV, STD, or Viral Hepatitis services you will find information on contracting with the State of Maine, access to important reporting information and DHHS, Maine CDC, and Program policies.
If you are a private provider the following links will provide you with the most current treatment and care guidelines and recommendations and access to related polices, recommendations, and law.
- Information on contracting with the State of Maine (contract forms, budget reports)
- HIV, STD, and Viral Hepatitis Prevention Resource Request Form
- Congenital Syphilis (CS)
- Maine has had its first probable case of congenital syphilis in nearly 30 years. Syphilis cases are increasing, especially among women of reproductive age. Be sure to screen, test, and treat all pregnant patients for syphilis.
- Congenital Syphilis (CS) HAN (PDF)
- Syphilis HAN (PDF)
- General CS info
- CS Specific Treatment Guidelines
- Syphilis During Pregnancy
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Perinatal Hepatitis C
- Other Topics of Interest for Providers