Statutes & Rules
The governing statutes for the Board of Dental Practice are found in the following locations. This is not a complete listing of statutes. If you have any questions regarding this material, please contact us at (207) 287-3333.
- Maine Freedom of Access Law 1 M.R.S. 401 - 505
- Administrative Procedures Act 5 M.R.S. § 8001-10,005
- License Disqualification on the Basis of Criminal Record 5 M.R.S. Chapter 341, § 5301 § 5304
- Department of Professional & Financial Regulations Statutes 10 M.R.S. § 8001-8008
- Maine Professional Service Corporation Act 13 M.R.S. § 732
- Confidentiality of health care information 22 M.R.S. § 1711-C
- Maine Health Security Act 24 M.R.S. § 2501-2511
- Maine Board of Dental Practice Act 32 M.R.S. § 18301 – 18393
The publications of the Maine State Legislature are made available on the Internet as a public service and reliance on any such information is at the user's own risk. The State of Maine, its agencies, officers and employees do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any information on the Maine State Legislature's web site and may not be held liable for any losses caused by any person's reliance on the information available on this web site.
The governing rules for the Board of Dental Practice are maintained on the Secretary of State’s web site.
|Public Law||Effective Date|
|Nothing At This Time||-|
|Public Rule||Effective Date|
|Board Rules, Chapter 13||11/12/2018|