HIV, STD, and Viral Hepatitis Program
Are you a Provider?
If you are funded through the Maine CDC to provide related HIV, STD, or Viral Hepatitis services you will find information on contracting with the State of Maine,access to important reporting information and DHHS, Maine CDC, and Program policies.
If you are a private provider the following links will provide you with the most current treatment and care guidelines and recommendations and access to related polices, recommendations, and law.
Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010 - Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections
- NEW: 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- Information on contracting with the State of Maine (contract forms, budget reports)
- HIV Care and Treatment
- HIV, STD, and Viral Hepatitis Prevention Resource Request Form
- Materials Review Submission Form (word*)
- HIV Testing
- Guidance for HIV Counseling, Testing, and Referral Services in Non-Clinical Settings (PDF)
- Revised Recommendations for HIV Testing of Adults, Adolescents, and Pregnant Women in Health-Care Settings
- Prevention Counseling For HIV Test Councilors for 2013 - Training Inquiries
- Policies, Rules, Law
- STD Case Report Form (Excel | PDF)
- STD Treatment Guidelines
- Expedited Partner Therapy for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Other Topics of Interest for Providers