To Request Copies of Claims Filing Documents

If you are a directly related party to a workers’ compensation claim, you may request copies of records in your file.  Requests must be made in writing and a fee may apply.  For assistance or to request copies, please contact Sandy Wade at 207-287-3166 or, or mail your request to: Workers' Compensation Board, Attn: Sandy Wade, 27 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0027.