Laws & Legal Resources
- Search Maine Laws by Keyword or Title/Section Number
- Full List of Maine Statutes
- Check Legislative Bill Status
- Search Current Bills
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
- Glossary of Legislative Terms
- Legislative Research Aids
- Consumer's Law Guide
- State Law & Legislative Reference Library
- Ask a Reference Librarian
Submit your legal or legislative question and a librarian will direct you to relevant laws or information.
- County Law Libraries
- University of Maine Law Library
- Legal Services for the Elderly
- Pine Tree Legal Assistance
Provides legal assistance to people in the State of Maine whose income is one hundred twenty-five percent of the federal income poverty guidelines or less.
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Maine Bar Association
Focused on Maine law. Legal library, list of legal organizations, information about Maine laws and courts.
Gateway to federal laws and legal information
- Judicial Branch Legal Links Guide
Compilation of federal, state, and general legal resources provided by the Maine Judicial Branch
Top Online Services
The document has moved here.